HYGIENE POLICY STATEMENT
Choice Waste Management team is responsible for and committed to the effective implementation of the policy and management system in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2000. The management system is implemented and maintained to ensure we consistently produce hygienic products to specification, which are safe, comply with legislation and satisfy both customer and consumer needs.
The foundations of the Hygiene Policy are based on the following:
- Commitment to providing consistent, reliable products and services, ensuring all employees are trained, competent and actively involved in achieving defined and measurable objectives.
- Control and adherence to the site quality and hygiene systems by employees.
- Management and monitoring of employee illness and disease.
- The control of the manufacturing environment processes handling and protection of product to eliminate the risk of contamination.
- No eating, drinking and smoking in all manufacturing areas.
- Wearing of clean and adequate protective clothing where appropriate.
- Implementation and monitoring of effective cleaning schedules and procedures in all manufacturing areas.
- Achieve the required quality standards, in a cost-effective manner, ensuring safe delivery of the right product at the right time and the right price.
The policy is implemented by ensuring that all employees are adequately trained in all aspects of company hygiene procedures and other requirements.
The effective implementation and improvement of our Management Systems is continuous and is maintained by a system of process audits, regularly reviewed and enhanced to maintain and continually improve our hygiene standards.